Baby Monkeys BIG Surprise

Meet the Monkey family, there's Baby Monkey, Mama Monkey and Dada Monkey. Baby Monkey LOVES to play with his friends, Baby Bird and Baby Elephant. Mama Monkey normally stays at home, cooks dinner, cleans the house and takes Baby Monkey to kindergarten.
Dada Monkey normally goes to work (as a farmer), goes shopping and tucks Baby Monkey into bed.
One day Baby Monkey went to kindergarten and neither Baby Bird nor Baby Elephant where there! Baby Monkey was confused but just thought "Maybe they're just late?" Later when kindergarten started and everyone was on the mat, Baby Monkey realized that Baby Bird and Baby Elephant STILL weren't there! Baby Monkey started to get worried now, he asked the teacher Mrs. Owl "Why aren't Baby Bird and Baby Elephant at kindergarten?"
Mrs. Owl turned to Baby Monkey and said "Oh! Well you'll find out in a second!" Baby Monkey was confused, what did Mrs. Owl mean?
Suddenly two doors BURST open! "BANG!" In came Baby Elephant and Baby Bird with... A CAKE!!! "Did you forget?" Mrs. Owl said, "It's your birthday!"
Baby Monkey looked at Mrs. Owl, then his two friends and said: "Woah!"
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!