Never Give Up

This is about a girl, a girl who was inseparable from music.
Her name was Jade Zaza. Music was precious to her, as she came from a family who loves to sing. Growing up her Dad sang all the time. She followed her Dads path and loves to sing. Although everytime a would tell her parents she wanted to sing for a living they didn't quite agree. She didn't like it when they said that but that was OK, because she knew that in the future that would be her choice. Even though she is only 10, to this day she still wants to be a singer and her parents have grown more supportive of her dreams. Her mother has heard her sing and believes she could potentially be a great artist in the future.
So NEVER give up :)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!