KASTRO DYNASITY

It was a fine cold evening when the party commence . The palace at the party is as vast as a universe and as splendid as gold . The king and the queen wore priceless costumes and the prince and princess too . The poor and noble people arrived on the horses and huge cars . And the party was filled with cheer and laughter . The party occurs because the kingdom has got the 100 years of conquest that explore throughout the kingdom .

The princess of the kingdom wore a attractive gown and exquisite jewelries and a crown made of irreplaceable diamonds . Her hair was like a fur of cat . The smile she gave to the people around her was very pleasant . She was inviting the people cordially . Her looks were so prosperous .

The Princess was contented with glee as she was gathering with all the needy people . There she comes face to face with the commoner man . His clothes were ripped on a portion of his legs but he implies to be like brave , favorable mind and he was fulfilled with a huge beaming on his face . He has a keen hairs . He was nice- looking .

The party went joyfully with laughter and some mischievousness of the prince .The princess fell in love with that commoner , because of looking at his happiness even he didn't had money .

She went near to that commoner and she revealed her love with him . He said “your majesty , you are rich , I'm poor . You are grown up with silver spoon , we are not like that .I'm sorry your majesty . she was completely depressed with his response .

The princess completely lost her hope, and she ran as fast as a cheetah to the mountain cliff . She was about to suicide , because he refused her love . As she was moving her little feet out of the cliff , her man arrived knowing that she was going to self-slaughter . He stopped her from leaping from the cliff .

They both fall in love . She trusted him blindly and desired to marry him , she felt like holding his hands forever and roam in the rectangular and vast garden for their whole life .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!