Earth - Our Home

The shimmer, the glimmer, the sparkling sky, the earth, the sea to you I cry.
The complexion of your beauty and the wonders of your might,
give us courage through the darkness of the night.
The salty crystal tears of your waters make it such a special home,
for all your wondrous creatures to explore and roam.
The animals, scaly, fury, warm blooded and cold
find their haven in earth their home.
So bright, so warm, so funny, so bold. The beauty of their way is a story to behold.
Under the canopy of the rainforest green
grows the cool, fresh smelling air that nurtures the seedlings, the fungus, the roots unseen.
Out from the darkness and into the light, the savannah lurches
spreading out to meet the deep blue sea.
When I look at earth our home I see, a wondrous place for you and me.
Just as an artist deserves full praise, the mighty work of your hands are thought about
throughout all my days.
The earth, the animals, the sea, the stars, How I wonder who you are.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!