Magic Laura

Magic Laura

Laura was staying in Queensland when she discover something magic I will tell you all about it.I was in the water with my Pok’emon mad brother Thomas then I felt something magical.I went in and got into some clothes and I got a shock I started to lift off the ground!. I started to yell for help but nobody noticed then I look in front of me it was a fairy.I was really surprised when I saw I was in fairy land then I saw the fairy Queen.
hello she said my name is Alice the fairy Queen. I will give you a favour to replace one of my fairy. I would love to I said good. her name is Polly she looks after all of fairyland she said that she had to go in to north of fairyland and never return.I have looked for years for a person how will say yes I decide on you Laura. I am going to show you all of fairyland. first i am going to show you my castle.what about my family I said. no time go past in fairyland she said.we will fly to the castle but how will I fly you will do it with your wings she replied I looked down to see a beautiful dress and set of wings wow i said doing a twirl. lets go the fairy Queen said as she flied of with me following. I looked down to see an amazing sight I saw millions of fairy flying around and a amazing castle. here is my castle she said I will take you inside and tell you all about it history and how it was made. wow I never new what it felt to have a vip tour of the most amazing castle. so next stop the fairy village. now you may explore the village but if any thing is wrong ask a fairy or me by. i didn’t no what to do first there were heaps of fairy and things to do so i went to look in a pretty pink shop. after i had a look and bought a purple dress i went to go to my cabin. i sat down and had a look at some strange note.

to be
continued

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!