Dear Poem

Dear Poem,
I know it’s been a while since we talked but apparently a pen and paper “Aren’t cool anymore.” Or “Aren’t the in thing.” I don’t even know the language that everyone uses but anyway, I think it’s wrong, but I don’t want to be a loser. I tried to get the courage up to write to you, but I was too scared of getting made fun of.
Congratulations on all your achievements you deserve it. I knew you could do it. I am sorry for all your hardship I wish it could have been different, I wish you could have had your happy ending with them.
Do you have everything you ever wanted, or do you want more? After everything that you’ve been through, I would understand that you want more.
Things are going great here, although I do have my ups and downs because some days I feel great and then others I want to cry all day. I miss them so much, almost as much as you.
I have all most everything I want, all I need now is to have someone by my side. I have a great job, I have a great home and a family to help me along my journey to my happily ever after.
I wanted to tell you this a little while ago, but I couldn’t, these people picked on me for reading my favourite book. I didn’t want to get bullied again so I threw the book out and now I really wished I hadn’t.
I really need you right now. To help me through this. To help me become as confident as you.
I miss you more than anything else including my favourite book.
Signed with Love,
The Pen

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!