Failure Is The Mother Of All Success

Someone once said that “failure is the mother of all success” I want to believe this and success I miss.
Dance makes me feel so happy with myself and makes me feel as if I can cope with anything. Music makes me feel calm and as if I can do anything. I’ve always wanted to be a dancer but I have never trained.
I tried out for a group and got rejected and it made me feel so worthless and made me feel like nothing. I was so excited to be a part of something that was my dream. I was hurt. I will keep dancing weather if I am in a group or not.
Maybe I will dance my way through life whether I’m a dancer or not but I will always keep trying. I will always keep trying and that is succeeding in itself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!