Family Fun Time - Looking For Home

“Ohhh! It’s scary” said a little girl. The little girl shouted “Mummy where are you? Daddy, where are you?”
A nice beautiful rainbow rat saw her. He was scared of the little girl and he wanted to run away. The little girl said, “Hey can you be my pet?” And the little rat said “Yes.”
They started looking for the mummy and daddy. They looked and looked and found their house. They went into the house and the mummy and daddy weren’t there. The mummy and daddy are lost in the forest.
Then the girl and the rat went back into the forest to help the mummy and daddy. They looked for a long time. Then they saw a tent and in the tent was the mummy and daddy. The mummy and daddy were very hungry. The girl said, “Follow me and my rat and we will show you the way home.”
The mummy and daddy followed the pretty girl and the rainbow rat all the way home and had pink cake for dinner.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!