Happy Birthday Surprise!

One cold day it was a 11 year old's birthday. She loved to bake, her name was an unusual name but it is a very nice name it was Sockie. Sockie woke up, she headed down stairs so happy that she was about to explode. She went and sat on the couch with her brother and sister's. Biggy her brother got Sockie her present's, the presents were all beautiful clothes except one present, this present had a note inside . It said "you and your brother and sister's can go to a cooking class and cook dinner and dessert for your family at 3pm." Four hours later they all drove to the centre where the cooking class was been held. Sockie jumped out of the car with excitement and ran inside. The teacher of the class said welcome and gave the four of them aprons and a big white hat. They all made pizza for dinner, this was Sockie's favourite food. The teacher then taught them how to make chocolate cake for dessert, which the teacher gave a prize for the best decorated cake. Sockie won, and she won a panda beanie boo. Sockie, and her family then chatted and ate dinner, and the finished the evening by singing happy birthday to Sockie. They all went home, when they arrived there was a big present Sockie opened it, It was a big box it had a note inside and it said "you can have a gaming channel" Sockie wanted this all her life she cried she was so happy, and she had the best birthday ever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!