Dad?

The scents of asparagus and onions filled the air as I was chopping up some strawberries for dessert. It was awfully quiet and then a scream came from the attic which was a forbidden place for everyone. I grabbed the bat that was in the shoe closet. Then I made my way upstairs. To my disgust I saw a trail of blood leading to the attic when there was a “BANG!” I held the bat up as If I was going to hit someone and then walked closer to the attic ladder. “Ahhhhh!” I screamed. Half of someone’s hand fell to the ground. That’s when I saw it. I knew this was coming. He had killed my mother and now he was out to get me. I bolted to the front door but it was locked. There it was a stab womb right through my heart. I started tearing up and blood gushed out. He dragged me to the basement and then removed his mask as my eyes start to start. Daddy? Is that you?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!