Back Down From Bulling!!!!!

Ok ....so this story is about how it is NEVER ok to bully or use hurtful language or actions, in most bully storys the bully is using his power over the person who is his victom, well thats not very fair is it. Anyway lets get to the story now


Oliva Jones is your average 7 year old she loves colouring, dolls and has a big gap the size of a jellybean from when she lost her front tooth dangiling off the monkey bars pretending to be a monkey! Her mums name is Catherine Jones and her dads name is Josh O'brien. her parents fight ALOT so olivia trys to help but only three minutes later she finds herself curled up in a ball in her room her eyes filled with so much water it would be enough to wash a very dirty rat! because her parents fight they have no idea that olivia is being bullied by a boy called charles tribble, an eighth grader with freckeles all over his face and verry orange fluffy hair there has to be at least a hundred flies hiding in there. He bullys oliva because he says she has the face of a rat. One day at lunch oliva was counting down seconds until charles came storming over like a bull that has seen red, 5.... 4... 3.... 2...1......"o_i_v_i_a" charles wailed but this time a girl by the name of shyla ryan stood up for oliva and told charles off in a very stern way, "CHARLES it is definetly not nice to be mean to people because of looks!!!!!" olivia (and the whole school) was impressed because shyla was more of a quite girl who spends her recess reading roald dahl under the big gum tree. charles shyla continued "have you ever thought of other peoples feelings? your hair is... um.... intresting and does anyone ever coment? NO!!!! SO STOP". shyla had already told the teacher mrs wilson who had given charles a 6 day detention. afterwards, about 2 days later she was walking past the history room (detention is held there) by the way that place has more little critters crawling around in there than the AMAZON rainforest, oliva saw charles mumbeling bad words about oliva but mrs wilsson caught him...& it's safe to say oliva never got bullied EVER AGAIN!!!! THE END. voila!!!!!!















FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!