Nancy’s Mission

Once there was a girl and her mother, they lived on an island and owned a shack called the Ocean Shack. The girl wasn’t an ordinary girl, she was a spy. She went on missions all around the island and her name was Nancy and her code name was 3510. She was unstoppable.

‘Bring Bring’ that is the sound of Nancy’s mission alarm. What’s the mission this time? Two zoologists have gone missing. Time to shine. 3 hours later 3510 is standing near the clue she has found. It’s a message, it says hello 3510 you will find your next clue where you own but it is not as simple as you think. Hmmmm. It is either home or the cafe. Hmmm. Wait what is this on the back, where do you hang out. Ok it is definitely the cafe, let’s go.

Like the message said there were other spy’s there to stop her. Nancy was brave and she fought the spy’s and won. Right behind the other spy’s was the answer. It told her what country, what city and where in the city the two zoologists where. The two zoologists lives were now in the hands on Nancy.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!