Bad Bite Beach

Have you ever wondered what it is like in a shark attack? I learnt the hard way for that one.
"Kara breakfast is ready" yelled Mum.
"Coming'' I said.
For breakfast we had amazing eggs on toast with delicious orange juice.
"Mum can Tameka, Kara and I go surfing?'' Tom said.
"Sure but be back by 6:23 pm'' Mum yelled before we left.
"Bye'' I said to my Mum.
We finally got to the beach and off went. Tom caught 3 small waves, Tameka caught 5 big waves and I caught 9 giant waves.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh help me'' I screamed.
"Get her to the reef''Tom yelled.
I finally got to the reef and I had to swap to Tom's board well he went to call 000 and my Mum. After I got to shore I was rushed to hospital. Lots of my friend's came to visit and my school even gave me money!! I am pretty sure I got at least $838. The day after I had surgery I won the biggest surfing competition in Australia!
"Mum, Mum I just won the surfing competition!'' I yelled with excitement.
"That's amazing'' Mum said.
"Thanks'' I said.
That's the lesson of my life!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!