Warm Buttered Toast

One really cold, stormy day, near a caravan park was a very old bush. Next to the bush was a clever makeup artist. Her name was Charlotte. Charlotte was standing next to the bush but who knows what she was up to!!

Charlotte thought all day, "what is in the bush?" Sooo... she went in. Charlotte was scared but...yeah.

Charlotte saw a big fountain full of coins. Charlotte wondered how they got here and who comes in here.

She also saw a really big tree and some talking flowers. She wondered if she was dreaming or not. She shook her head and knew she was not dreaming.

After a few hours she felt really tired so she waved her blanket over her and fell asleep. She dreamed of a really beautiful garden filled with lots of talking trees. It was one of her best dreams ever.

When she woke up she had a blocked nose and a sore throat. She didn't know what was wrong.

Anyway after, a teeny boy came and saw her and said, "come and have a nice hot shower and some nice hot, buttered toast at my place."

She thought about it. They were both good ideas but the hot, buttered toast was the best!! MMMMM.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!