Bad Do Not Read

When Liam, Brit, Jorja and I were in the classroom finishing our work. No one else was in the classroom and the door was SHUT.
Suddenly Brit jump. I got scared and a unicorn came into the class and said
“I coming for you!”
We couldn't get OUT! We ran into the storeroom and we got onto our phones. Liam was on a computer and then Jorja fell asleep so me and Brit went to tell Liam that Jorja was asleep in the storeroom.
The unicorn locked the DOOR and went in the storeroom. We slept in the computer room. The next day Jorja was gone. Brit and I were looking and looking but we did not find her. We were also looking for food and we found some chocolate and chips. We ate the chips first and then we ate the chocolate for dinner. Then we found the way the unicorn got in but the next day everything was gone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!