Fame day

FAME DAY!
Kiyana was bragging about her new ring. “Its pure gold” exaggerated Kiyana. All of a sudden the bell rang and 12 adults walked into the room - 4 men and 8 women but not just any adults they were CELEBRITIES! “Oh my god it’s the Queen” said Kian shortly before she fainted. ”H-Harry P-Potter” Zac stuttered. “Daniel Radcliff actually” said Daniel. Pretty soon the whole classroom was covered in fainted kids. The only kid who hadn’t fainted was Broderick (Broderick seemed to be able to handle anything).”So, what are celebrities like you doing here?” said Broderick in a cool voice so the celebrities would like him. “We’ve like come to like have fun with like you guys” said Brittany Spears. Once everybody regained consciousness they paired up with famous celebrity and ordinary kid. Stephanie and Paris Hilton were at Paris’s mansion. “Well you’re not very fabby dabby doo are you?, I’ll have to give you a makeover”. Craig and James Hird were at the footy ground. “Hey Herdie wanna kick the footy?” asked Craig. “Nah, I hate footy, I’m more into lawn bowls” said James. Kian and the Queen were at the royal palace. “So your majesty what’ll we be doing today? asked Kian. “Please call me Ellie and we’re going snow boarding” said the Queen. Mitchell and Ian Thorpe were at the swimming pool. ”Wanna swim some laps?” asked Mitchell. “WATER!, haven’t you heard of sharks?” said Ian. ”Umm this is the local swimming pool” said Mitchell. Abbey and Kathy Freeman were in Sydney. I’m not going to get to spend much time with you” said Kathy Freeman. ”Why not” said Abbey. ”We’re going jogging! “HA, HA, HA very funny” said Abbey sarcastically. Ebony and Bec Hewitt were at the tennis court. “Can I please have a copy of your CD?” asked Ebony. “Music, BLAH, lets play tennis” said Bec. “But I thought you were a singer” said Ebony. “I couldn’t sing if my life depended on it. Have you heard Layton sing? He’s even the voice on my CD” said Bec. Zac and Daniel Radcliff were at Hogwarts. “I can’t believe you have real magic powers” said Zac excitingly. “I can grant you 1 wish” said Daniel. “I wish to be really good looking” said Zac. Broderick and Shannon Noll were at the Sydney Opera House with Kiyana and Brittany Spears. “We’ve got to put on a performance and we want you guys to be in it” said Brittany and Shannon. At the end of the day the whole class arrived. Stephanie was wearing make-up. Zac looked very handsome. Abbey was covered in sweat. Mitchell was as dry as a feather. Kiyana and Broderick had lost their voices. Ebony was wearing a sweat band. Craig looked bored stiff and Kian was acting hyperactive. The next day every thing was back to normal.

By Blade Verrill
Grade 5

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!