Raccoons Rule

There was a ninja racoon who was so cool, he did all these illusions like making a real phoenix. His name was Rocko. He had a whole lot of gadgets, like lasers and smoke bombs and he had the most valuable diamond on Earth; the Lazmachue. So sharp it could cut iron.
Rocko lives in a cave next to a bear who he fought for the cave. The racoon has super powers; he has telekinesis and he also has super speed. His Lazmachue gives his super powers a boost so he could run around the world in 15 seconds.
Rocko’s greatest villain was Blackout. They nearly destroyed the Earth because of their fight. Blackout has dark vines as his super powers. His finger nails can turn into dark vines! Blackout wrapped the world in his dark vines but then Rocko came and bit through them and saved the world.
Suddenly Blackout broke through the roof! They wrestled for ages until Blackout called his army of wolves. Rocko waited until the wolves arrived. THEY ARE MUTATED!!!!
Rocko ran and ran until he found a duplicator. He jumped in and slapped the red button that said ‘Duplicate.’ ZAP!! All of the racoons came jumping and running out.
“Attack!” yelled the ninja racoons as they ran out.
A few minutes later, it was the racoons vs wolves. They fought for nearly a month. ZAP! “No, my last wolf!” Rocko stared at blackout. “It’s just me and you Blackout!”
They zapped and slapped and-boooom! A ninja came down from the sky. “Jimmy!” yelled Rocko, and they fought together.
Zap! A thousand more Jimmies came down. Despite all the chaos, more and more raccoons came out of the bush.
Bang! Pow! Bite! Zap! Kapow! CRACK!!! STAB!!! Hang on tight!
At long last all the Jimmies fell into a black hole. RACOONS RULE!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!