I Love You

DING! Tightly I clutched the alarm clock in my hand and looked toward my door to see my mother. I piffed it at her head as she quickly slammed the door and stomped off. I put my face down in the pillow...
“AHHH!” I screamed. Last night was the worst day of my life. “Father doesn’t love me, I’m not good enough for him, He hates me, I’m a horrible daughter,” I cried. I reached at my bedside table to get a knife.
“I will make him feel the pain!” I said in a trembled voice. I held the sharp knife in the air starting to shake. Tears streamed down my face like a river approaching a waterfall. In addition I dropped to the floor, knife still in my head. Quickly I put it to my neck. Moving toward the right I cut my hair. I ran out to get of my room toward the bathroom. I grabbed a razor and started to cut some more.

As I finally finished I walked toward the kitchen. I felt I was getting stared at.
“Tahlia come with me,” Mum forced. I ingnored.
“Tahlia!” Mother started to get impatient. Being stubborn I kept my ground.
“TAHLIA FOLLOW ME RIGHT NOW, NO WONDER YOUR DAD DOSEN’T WANT YOU!” She squealed.
“You have no right to say that,” I whispered.
“WHAT!?” She yelled.
“YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT!” I cried. She walked toward me and slapped me across my face making it num.
“You, you,” I uttered.
“Finish it, I dare you,” she declared.
Before I said anything she came right up to me and pushed me against the tiles. The last thing I sore was my mother smirking over my head.

“Tahlia,” Called a random voice. I jumped up from the seat I was in.
“YOU...” I shrieked. Looking around I realised it was not my mother.
“Hello I’m Doctor Kelly the phisicolagist,” Chuckled Doctor Kelly. I dropped back down to the couch.
“I heard you hurt you self,” She explained... I said nothing. “Also that your father left,” She followed. “It is not your fault,” She said calmly.
“It is my fault why else would my father leave, I’m a horrible daughter, I used to go out with my friends and stay up all night also I would have physical fights with my mother,” I snapped.
“Ok that’s all I need to know, go get your mother,” She said. I marched out of the room and my mother rushed in.
About thirty minutes passed and my mother came out of the room.
“Someone is going to meet us here,” Mother explained. Yet the door cut her off. I saw a man at the door. My heart stopped. My mouth dropped, eyes widened. Tears bunched up in my eyes. I rushed toward him squeezing him til I cut off his circulation.
“Dad is it you?” I asked.
“I love you,” My farther cried. Tears rushed down my cheek.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!