Last Friday, A Hero Came.

Oh God! I'm still shivering from what happened last week. I had my friend, Ella, over last Friday.

We were walking down to McDonald's from school, just chatting about schoolwork and friends. We were walking past all these different houses, all really fancy looking, then we see a little puppy stuck in a cage of barbed wire. We quickly rushed over to the poor thing and started to untangle it from it's little cage of barbed wire, when all of a sudden a group of muscly man jumped out of a piece of scrap metal, in front of one of the uglier looking houses, there was about five in total, two of them grabbed Ella and the other two grabbed me.

All of a sudden I get a rush of adrenaline made out of pure fear, and bite down on my captors hands, like I've seen done in movies, but it fails to work, stupid stunt doubles, Ella and I scream out for help but there's no one to hear our screams of fear.
All of a sudden a large stray mutt, comes out of behind one of the ugly houses and starts to growl and bite our captors. Then from behind the dog came more strays, surrounding us, barking, leaping at the men. They throw Ella and I to the hard concrete path and sprint with the strays close behind them.

This just shows even if they're a stray, they are as still as strong as any dog, or human.

To this day Ella and I owe lives to these strays.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!