R.U.T. Robots University Team

R.U. T.
Robots University Team, Planet Earth 4178

It was a big thing on planet Earth, everything on Earth had been roboticized, and everything was holographic. Delivery robots were all over the place.
But one robot, named Jall Jolly 6, was a janitor robot. He dreamt of freedom, wanting to be something else. His only friend was a roboticized flying IPod.
Each time when his job was done for the day, he would jump on to the top of his favourite building,( which was a take-away shop building) and watch the stars. (His job usually ended at night). Looking at the brightest one, he would wish that one day he could just roam the city.

One day he received a letter for a new workplace named R.U.T. Of course, Jall Jolly 6 never heard of RUT before, so he didn't know what it was. But then underneath were Robots University team, and of course Jall Jolly was interested. Looking at his mop, and then looking at everyone else, he decided it was time he stopped being a janitor and work at R.U. T, so he dropped the broom and legged it out the door (making sure that no-one was looking at him, they weren't of course. They didn't like him very much).

He ran through the city trying to find it. At last, panting hard out of breath, he looked up at a very tall, and very fancy-looking building R.U T. He had found it at last.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!