Back In Time On A Mission!


On one very cold night everyone was sleeping with blankets piled all over them,well everybody but meg.Meg was a teenage girl that was quiet smart but was not that good at sleeping so would usually fall asleep in class.Meg was going back and forth up and down side to side always wondering why she can't get to sleep?It was almost midnight and meg was still not asleep still wondering why she can't sleep?as much as meg tried to close her eyes she couldn’t and that really got her annoyed.As soon as meg was started to get to sleep...CRASH!!!!!then out of nowhere there was hundreds of pieces of glass shattered all over the ground.

Meg was in shock and couldn’t believe her eyes!”come with me darling”said Mrs.where in a weird voice.”I'm sorry I don't think… but before meg could finish talking she was already in an olden day village that sort of look like her village before they moved houses.”where are we how are we going to get home”oh we have to let you”said Mrs where
“We”?asked Meg cluelessly
“Yes girls come on out”!yelled Mrs where then 2 other women came out
“Hello”said Mrs what
“Hello”said Mrs who in a very cheerful way.

In the flick of time they were in a hospital that meg Regonised then she spotted her mum.”oh yeah this is where Ben was born”said meg as if she was going to see her baby brother for the first time.”who hits boiling hot in here”said Mrs who as sweat dripped down her creamy peach face.the heatnesss was getting hotter and hotter and close and close to the heat of the sun!10 minutes later meg,Mrs who,Mrs where and what were still in the hospital boiling and hardly surviving but meg insisted to stay and see her baby brother.then they heard screaming and saw kicking and she thought I was going to happen...then a beautiful baby boy was born in hamlick hospital.


“Oh darling we have something to show you”said Mrs.where
“We have your brother darling so don't be afraid he is perfectly safe”said Mrs who
“What do you mean he is safe as soon as I met you you have broken my window taken my baby brother that I never got to met and also make me wait in this heat HOW WOULD HE BE SAFE”!meg was soooo mad and felt like kicking her but she knew her mum would not be happy at her.After a very long walk they arrived at a small muffin shaped house,as soon as they walked in they saw a little boy sitting on a high chair on a small table.

Then both of them ran into each other's arms and hugged each other sooo tight.the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!