Kama's Return




My head was down and tears rolled to the floor, I could feel the cold pushing on my hands. Three men picked up the brown coffin to bury. I turned my head to the left to see if my mother was okay and gladly she was. Walking to the traffic lights. Green light struck and I started walking but realised my feet were stuck like glue. I fainted right in the middle of the road. I got up feeling oblivious of where i was. now realised that i was not on the road anymore.

I opened my eyes to see if i was still alive but instead i saw a girl approach from one of the rooms. She looked just like me but even worst she had bruises,stitches and scars all over herself.Her smile was upside down as her lips trembled. “Knock knock”. We looked at each other. I started walking to the door to see if anyone was at there. “The names kama”. “Beona” she replied. I placed my right hand on the cold silver door knob. I realised the door was locked therefore we were locked in the house. I kept on twististing and turning the knob but I would not open. I panicked in fear as if I knew we would die.
Her teeth were as yellow as could be.. She took one more glance at me with a grin and slowly walked into one of the rooms. She came out of the room a few hours ago and offered me food.
I refused because I didn’t know her one bit. My stomach rumbled again and again. I accepted my bowl of food but only ate a quarter. An hour later my head was dazed. I put water in my cup. Placing the cup near my mouth. I finish it all before I could finish a blink.the pain in my stomach got even worse. My breaths became heavier.I cried “Beona help”. Kama felt dizzy and at that moment she realised she had been poisoned
Kama’s feet and hands moved as one when she noticed she was in box. All she could feel was poison running down her chilling spine. .. The box had been pushed and pushed right into a deep, dark river. Water filled the box really quickly and didn't give Kama a chance to take a breath.

A little pale girl came by the with river with her fancy looking mother.
They had blonde hair and their teeth white as snow. They both sat on a brown, wooden bench as they admired the beautiful, river. Some dark figure appeared in the river. The little girl got off the bench and went to get a closer look. She took baby step closer to the river secretly, as her mother was on the phone. She moved to get a closer view but she saw nothing than bubbles. She stood up to go sit back on the bench until something grabbed onto her left leg.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!