Pac-Man Attack

“Donkey Kong!” yelled Jack on the phone, “Pac-Man is on his way to New York via Gotham city.” Pac-Man is a giant yellow head that eats cities and now he is on his way to eat New York (Jack’s home!) “I’m on my way,” answered Donkey Kong.
WOOSH! Donkey flew through the air to stop Pac-Man but not before he gobbled up Gotham city. Donkey tried to punch Pac-Man out of Gotham. Donkey placed his giant fist into Pac-Man’s head. The hit sent Pac-Man flying into Gotham Town Hall. CRASH!! As he hovered over the ground, Pac-Man rolled his massive head and knocked Donkey into a higher building. BANG!! Once Donkey crashed into the building, Pac-Man rolled through the crowd of people and ATE the building he knocked Donkey into! As Jack ran to the battered remains, Pac-Man rolled inevitably on to New York City..!
AHH!! Pac-Man began to eat and destroy New York. Back at the remains of Gotham, Jack watched helplessly as Pac-Man destroyed the city he loved. He spotted a bright light shining, the breeze filled the air, music played in the background and Donkey Kong arose. Pac-Man has driven away firemen, police even the army. He now raced toward the town square where Donkey hovered, to lift him into the bright sky only to smash him back to earth. Pac-Man struggled to get up. Donkey zipped away before Pac-Man could cover his mouth around him. Pac-Man chased Donkey all over New York. They raced past The Empire State Building, through Central Park and toward the Statue of Liberty. As Donkey raced through the air, he knew if Pac-Man knocked down the Statue of Liberty, it would fall and crush the citizens. Donkey needed to act fast, he had to stop this rotund villain! When Donkey got to the statue, he punched the base and pulled it from the ground. POW!! He held the Lady as if she were a sword, feeling brave and confident. But as he saw the crazy giant cheese ball rolling like a tank in action the confidence evaporated. Bravely, the hero took off, aiming for his nemesis. WHAM!! Donkey hit Pac-Man into the other half of the Empire State Building smashing him down again before he had the chance to roll back up. Again and again. SMASH!! At this point, Pac-Man was as still as a golf ball stuck in a hole. Speaking of golf, next thing you know Donkey used the statue like a driver to hit Pac-Man for a ‘hole in one’.
HOORAY!! Donkey flew down to the citizens as they cheered. While Donkey tried to put the smashed statue back on its base, Jack came running breathless from Gotham. As Jack came running, Donkey smiled, but Jack didn’t seem pleased at all, as a matter a fact, he looked petrified. When he got nearer, he started yelling “GHOSTS!!” a few moments later, giant coloured ‘Ghosts’ were multiplying and had overrun the road to Gotham!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!