Walking In The Dead Of Night

Bang! Crash! Boom! There's something coming from the bathroom. As I dare to walk towards the noise, I see a shadow in the mirror. Trembling, I grab my phone from my pocket and try to find what type of monsters haunt mirrors. As goosebumps cover my body, the name of the monster jumps from my phone. Her name is Bloody Mary. The information on my screen warns me never to go into the shadows or Bloody Mary will make your eyes bleed black.
Stupidly I say bloody Mary’s name 3 times. She appears and my ears hear the words, “Don’t ever say my name again or I will chop off your head and drag you into the mirror.”
My voice crackled as I tried to say, “Ok.”
I screamed and ran away.
“HELLO!” a deep voice answered.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!