Haunted House

"Ohh!Boo!" said a vampire "What was that!?" said Thomas,one day in a haunted house three friends named Thomas [Tom], Lucas and Orlando went in the house.

"I seen a fourteen legged calf, a three legged dog,a hideous vampire and Slendarina" said Orlando
"Should we go up stairs?" asked Tom
"NO!" yelled Lucas
"Why not?" cried Tom
"I can see blood up ahead" said Orlando
"Can vampires eat meat?" asked Tom
"I can see Slendarina" screamed Orlando "Never look at her otherwise she will kill you straight away."

"Ahh!"screamed Orlando "The vampire is COMING!"as it came down the hallway on the fourteen legged calf as a horse then he said "I want to
suck your BLOOD!"so we ran down the hallway and locked the door and went under the bed and wishing we were at home with our mums hugging them and loving them but we were at a haunted house which had the worst monsters of all time as the boys were under the beds that the monsters slept on every night at midnight and ten in the morning.

"Ahh!" screamed Tom "They are nearly in the bedroom!"as the monsters got close to the bed looking really tired as they would fall down and kill themselves with slendarina because she is a dumb girl with really long hair, no heart and a dumb brain that only thinks in 400,030 years in a leap year
Then they lived and got heaps of ice-cream and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!