Naughty Truck

Chapter 1 Christmas party
Once there was a monster truck named Mack. He was red, big, bad, nasty and naughty. He likes stealing and breaking Christmas, but he loves Christmas parties. He was not invited to the party because all the trucks think he's a stealer. So Mack decided to break the Christmas . When he came to the party all the trucks glared at him. Why are you here?, they shouted. I am invited to the party too, Mack lied.

Chapter 2 Mack destroys the party
There was another truck named Sack. She was pink. She was the host of the party. Sack said, "Mack you weren't invited to the party so why are you here"? Mack went home to decide what can he do. He decided to destroy the party. When Mack went back to the party he untied the rainbow shiny lights, pushed the poles and threw some seats. Sack shouted, Don't come again! Everyone helped to clean up the mess and Mack decided a new plan. He paint himself all white because all the trucks would think that he is someone else. When he finish painting himself, he went to the party again. "Who are you?", said Sack. "I am Bacxon", said Mack."Baxon What kind of name is that?" Sack said. Can I come to the party? Asked Mack.Ok, said Sack. When Mack washed his tyers the paint was gone and the water spread everywhere on his body. When Sack saw that she got angry and shouted "go away"! But Mack didn't go away.
Chapter 3 someone solves the problem

There was another truck named Jack. He was green. He tried to solve the problem between Sack and Mack. "say sorry to each other Jack shouted. Now Mack is invited to the christmas party.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!