I Am “Me”

Take a close look at me, what do you see? A seemingly unsolvable maths equation? A small boat drifting aimlessly on the ocean, with no fixed destination?

I know what I am

I am a mirror, always honest and never deceitful. What I have to show you is not always what you want to see, but I will never lie to you.

A soldier, that’s what I am; marching through a crowded battlefield, clutching the bandaged wound on his chest. He struggles to keep it hidden for he knows that if his enemy knew, he would only be perceived as frail.

I am a hiker, walking down an unknown trail. There is no map to tell me when my journey concludes, so I’m going to keep on keeping on, until I finally reach the end.

I am a bird, watching over you from above. Sometimes when I’m flying, I notice certain things about you that others do not. Anyone’s story can change when it’s viewed from a different angle.

I am me.






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!