Wake Me Up When I'm All Better.

Sirens in the air, people rushing around, that’s all I could see and hear until everything went black…
“W-w-where am I?” I stammer. I look around a curtain, I see a girl and boy crying, they look about 25 years old.
“Why are you crying?” I say, scared for them.
“My daughter, my beautiful daughter, I finally found you,” the lady says to me as she turns around.
“What about your daughter? Also my name is Moogie no, no it’s Maggie,” I whisper.
“Oh you don’t get it, you are my daughter Malia, Malia Bailey Little and this is your twin sister Maria Hailey Little. You have two very little brothers Charlie Arthur Little and Daniel Bain Little, also twins,” says the lady. “I am Abigail and that’s Ben. He stinks a lot.”
“What do you mean?” I whisper and cry at the same time. “I have parents, a sister, a brother and 2 cousins. My parents are Brandon Watson and Lottie Watson (was a Hanson, married to Brandon Watson in case you didn’t know) my sister is Georgia Watson, my brother is Henry Watson and my cousin are Jessica Efron (was a Watson, married to Zac Efron) and Zac Efron. Have my parents and family been lying to me my whole life?” I think about it for a second, but the thought goes straight away.
Back home, I miss my old life with everyone at home. Jessica, Zac, Brandon, Lottie, Georgia and Henry smiling and laughing. Here it’s dull and blank, no smiling, they all look like goths. I say, “Hello, can I go to my room? I’m pretty tired even though I have been sleeping.”
“Whatever,” Maria groans. I start to walk past her.
“Wait, can I please hug you?”
I think about it for a second. “Sure, if you must.” I get the biggest hug from her, but she quickly screams out “GROUP HUG. We are all back as a family!”
ZZZZZZZZZZ… The next day.
“OK, you may be a bit confused from my story. Do you want me to tell you a bit more about me?” I say sleepily.
“YESSS!” my whole family screams.
“OK, so every time I recover from my accident, I go to do something and I either have a car accident, horse accident or motorbike accident, that’s straight after I recover,” I say, waking up by the second.
“WOW, we didn’t know that, I saw you on the news that’s when Mum and Dad travelled all the way to California from New York,” says Maria.
“Huh that’s nice,” I say being sarcastic.
“So where did you originally come from? I know we were all born in Paris except these little two, but we moved and you ran onto a different plane. That’s why you got lost,” Maria says pointing to Charlie and Daniel.
“Umm California,” I say.
“Let’s travel the world,” says Maria sarcastically.
“Actually, that’s a great idea,” Maria and I say.
“Mum, we’re travelling the world!” and we quickly go and pack.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!