Haunt It

Boom! crash!''come on!’’shouted vanesa ‘’were going to the post othes’’ ‘no’ said duey sterly ‘’kids must run free’’said uncle moostash in a rather annoying voice ‘’what’’ said vanessa.


‘’Vanessa,uncle bossy boots,uncle moostash’’moend huey,luey,duey and webby ‘’were hungry’’ ‘’ there's four pairs in the cupboard’’ cried granny ‘’bossy boots parents left them here.

“vanesa guess what?’’ said duey “Ouch, I’m okay”, ‘’ bossy boots parents invited the family over for dinner at the most amazing castle ever’’ vanessa was very displeasd about this. “Webby you’re not going”, said Granny worriedly. “Oh please”, beged Webby. “Oh fine”, said Granny ‘’Just stay out of trouble’’.

“Fine, fine, fine”, said vanesa ‘’I will go’’ ‘’ if there is no danger involved’’. ‘’ thanks”, said Huey, Luey, Duey and Webby. This was vanesas worst nightmare coming to life. she certainly did not believe nothing bad was going to happen like who would.

They arrived at bossy boots parents castle. vanessa gulped, “bossy boots”, said his parents. “dalings”, said bossy boots mum. “Oh so nice to see you”. Just as bossy boots parents turned around two giant creepy black hands reached out to grad them “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” They screamed. “Help!” “What?” said Uncle moostash.

The source said vanesa grab it, bossy boots ran karate kick punch he frantically tried to grab the cold metal handle of the source and tried to pulled the sword out of the rocky stone as soon as he did the big black hands fayded into deep dark ashes.

Never again although maybe without the hand thought vanessa on the way back in the safe car ‘’go away wack wack’’shouted moostash ‘’moostashas were in the car’’ said vanesa ‘’oh I new that’’ he said and everyone giggled.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!