Talon's Adventures Back In Time

Talon's Adventures Back in Time

Part 1: Talon Meets his Father

At school in the big science lab, Talon made a time machine so he can go back in time to see his father at a young age.

I came as a new school boy, the teacher came to me and said, "Are you the new school boy." and I said, "Yes". The teacher takes me to the class and the teacher says, "Pick a friend to sit with you". But everyone wants me to sit with them except only one did not put his hand up and I know that this kid is my father. How did I know that this kid is my father? My father told me when he was a kid he was very shy. So I said to the teacher, "Can I sit with Robert?" The kid was shocked that this child knew his name. At lunch we have a talk and Robert says, "How did you know my name?" And I say, "You are my father!" But Robert said, "How do you know that I am your father?"
"My father is just like you." And I say, "Do you like to play tennis?" And the boy says "Yes I do".
"My father likes play tennis too" and I asked, "Whats your favourite tank?" and he said, "My favourite tank is the M2".
"My father likes that same tank too" and after having a long talk we are happy together.

Part2: Wild Boys

We are both friends and one day we go to another friend's house. In the woods we all saw an abandoned tree house. The friend says, "Lets not go in. It looks too dangerous!", but Talon and Robert both wanted to go inside the tree house. So we went into the tree house and it was great, but suddenly we head a beep sound. A message came to us from our great, great grandfathers. They where also called the Prehistoric Guys and they said, "You guys can take over our work because we are already dead but we want you guys to lead on with good luck". Then we found a plane on the other side of the woods. The plane had not flown in a long time but we knew how to get it to work. But a bird came to us with an alarm and we did not know what was going on but Talon thinks about the Prehistoric Guys and about the work they have given us to do. Then I know what we are supposed to do. We are wildlife rescuers, we are not called the Prehistoric Guys, we are called the Wild Boys. So our Wild Boys adventures start together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!