Halloween Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The savage wind pulled me into the ground. The long, white streaks of lightning flashed against my eyes. The screaming thunder busted my ears. The shower of rain flooded the streets and my whole body was soaked, but still, I was happy! When I got home, I dumped my huge sack of Halloween treats I collected this year and TOTALLY STUFFED my mouth with sugar heaven. In five minutes flat I had finished all my sugar and all there was left in the sack was a dead cockroach head and an ENORMOUS pile of wrappers . "I love Halloween more than my useless brother Jim, I thought. suddenly, I heard mom shout " darling, did you save some candy for your little brother Jim?" The first thing I thought: I hate Halloween...




TO BE CONTINUED................


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!