Baby Clothes To Give Away

He isn’t very tall but has dark hair with grey tips, wearing his jeans, gumboots and flannel.
Now she isn’t very tall either;
permed grey hair, wearing purple cardigan, black trousers, slippers.
while she is in the kitchen, cooking Spending half of the day cooking
while he is outside in whatever the weather brings on his harvester, digging spuds.
Around their 50th Wedding Anniversary, they were faced with a challenge.
He developed Motor Neuron Disease and coeliac as well.
it brought her to stop cooking, and him not out on the farm harvesting.
She had to take care of him; which was a challenge for her so, they had put him in a home,
that he would get good treatment and care, to make it easier for her
as she knew he didn’t have very long to live.
Family was important to them both.
They both went and visited their children’s homes to see their grandchildren,
spending quality time with them.
When he passed away,
She had stopped coming to see her grandchildren and even her own children.
She would end up staying home, sitting in her chair in a dimmed room
knitting baby clothes to give away.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!