Queen Gummy

“Ahh, you are doing that all wrong. You need to put the giant gummy bear on top, not in the middle, not on the bottom either. I am Queen Gummy and I demand you to move. I will make it myself. You know I like to eat lollies and chocolate and ice-cream. So when you make it, you need to do it fast! Every time before we go riding our bikes, before we play netball and before we play jelly soccer, so I have lots of energy and it also makes me grow every hour and it also makes me look big and fierce.”
She ate so much food, only her belly was growing. When she played jelly soccer, she only scored one goal, she normally scores 10. In netball, she didn’t score any goals. When she raced in the bike race, she came last.
Queen Gummy went back to her kingdom. She started crying gummy bears. She said to herself, ‘I should have listened to my chefs, they told me to not eat that much food.’
The next morning at 9:30, the chefs were cooking as fast as they could, Queen Gummy said in a nice voice. “You don’t have to cook that fast.” When she got her breakfast, she ate slowly. She didn’t eat that much food, she only had about ten mouthfuls. Wen she went to play sport, like jelly soccer, she got a goal every five minutes, in netball, she got all the goals she wanted and in the bike riding, she came first. After all that was finished, she had a big smile on her face to end the day. The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!