Baby Diary

Baby Diary
Dear Diary,
Today I was born! I was certainly not ready for it. I was warm and cozy, right there where I was. Then it turned freezing!!! It took awhile for the doctor to get me out of my safe spot. The first thing I saw was faces staring at me and poking me. I think I know some of them but I’m not quite sure.
Dear Diary,
My carers are nice, but they can’t seem to figure out what cries mean, like when I go “wah! wah! Wah!” it means I’m hungry. When I go “ WaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHhh!” it means I need my nappy changed and when I go “Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!” means I need a hug, it’s simple how does nobody know. They’re nearly there but I’m gonna need to train them more.
Dear Diary
My carers know some of my cries but not all of them yet, so if they don’t get it right I poop on their hands. Just this morning I did a really good one, I got them while they weren’t looking, all over the change mat it was so funny and they had to clean it up. Now the little carers are doing my nappies, this is going to be great.



Dear Diary
I’ve learnt that the little carers are my brothers, they now put me in the pram and wheel me around. I think they need to go to pram school they ramed me into a tree it hurt lots, so I cried they took me back home though. They way back was even worse than going up, they bumped me up the stairs and smashed through the bin and chairs to get us back home, finally. I can only hope they get better at this.
Dear Diary
I’m now one year old, my brothers have now got a good pram license, and can drive propally. My big carers now know what my cries mean and everything else about me, there much better now. I now call them Mum and Dad I found out my brothers names as well Matty and Stevie. I think I like them now I guess there my family and I love them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!