A Bug's Life

There once lived a bull ant as black as the night sky with a red bottom named Alfie. He lived in a ant farm with his family. He was whopping (big) and he was so swift. Humans in the real world were always stepping on him so he moved to a ant park and hurt them back. He bit them and shouted “STOP stepping on ME!!!”in a instance voice. A roaring voice said “Aww!! that hurts” . Ever since then no one ever stepped on him ever again.

The next year…
Alphie woke up at his new home and mamma ant was missing. Alphie was so worried and scared he felt sick in his tummy. He went in and out but she was not anywhere. Alphie went to church to pray for his mumma and said “I can’t believe what I am seeing right now” he saw his mum. All around her were cockroaches he ran up to the roaches and poked them with his bottom, grabbed his mum then ran home. After that chaos they were tired so the family went to bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!