Hard Life!

Layla’s P.o.v
4/9/16
Sunday.
Dear diary,
Today was the day I wasn’t waiting for. I begged my dad to stay at least one more week but he can’t he has to leave and go to Australia for a whole year. How am I going to live, how can I without a member of our family? I hate when my family travel place for a 1 week or 2 week but now it’s a full year on top of all that I am staring a new school in 2 days.

Layla,


6/9/16
Tuesday
Dear diary,
Today was the first day of school, was not that bad. I was introduce myself to my class mates and teachers. Mr. Amin my class teacher told Samira a classmate to show to around school. Samira is a very popular girl. All the students want to hang out with her and her friends. She instantly started to bully me for every action and every question like in the morning after form I asked her about the gym room is because I had sport. She just pushed me and told me to get out of her way so I ended up asking the teacher for the location. In the end of the day I thanked her for her serves knowing she did none. I decided to go on my own way.

Layla.


7/9/16
Thursday
Dairy diary,
Today is a big at school we already we are staring serious work at school we already are stating serious work at school like: Arabic, English, French, History, Geography, Art, sport and science. With way to much homework. How would an 11 year old girl cope with all this? But the good about day is that Samira was absent and I met the shy girl Reema and we become friends instantly.
Layla,

10/9/16
Saturday
Dear diary,
Today Reema came over to my house at 9:00 am we had fun and actually did a lot of the home work. It was a change for me to know her real personally she is fun to play with and really smart girl. We when to play in the park next to my house. And I can finally call my father. It is already night time in Australia so I am pretty sure my dad is at home. I faced timed him and we had a lengthy talk. I told I missed him. He told me about his work and life in Australia and his trip there. He also that he can’t wait until the end of the year to see us. He wished me a happy early birthday.


Layla,

12/9/16
Monday My birthday.

Today is my birthday 12th birthday, I got lots of presents from my friend and family members. My mum made a fabulous cake and kanafe (an Arabic sweet). My friend Reema got me a new pair of sun glass them stylish. My mother and Jamil got me a pair of shoes. I was too glad but I miss my dad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!