Bad Bear

bad bear

“Come on Big Bear we need to go get that little girl. Get in the van and lets go”.
Vroom !Vroom! The van started and they went. The bear was driving he was white with a bit of gray. The lion was sitting on the roof of the van. The parrot was sitting on the lions furry mane and the meerkat was running right next to the van and the van was going really fast. “Turn next left, then the next two rights. Than you will be there”shouted Bear.” “But I think we should go through the top window were she is staying. I think her bedtime is 8.30” exclaimed Lion. “Well guess what the time is now, 8.30 so let's go”urged Meerkat.


“Okay, well we need to go to the to the top window, it is going to take us about half an hour so that’s going to be good. Quick a man is coming out the back and the mum is reading a book with the girl” squawked Parrot.
“So we need to work hard to get up there. This girl was in the newspaper about foster care, she must be an adopted child. Quick that window is wide open. Sneak in quietly so no one finds you. Quickly, someone is coming up the stairs! Quick hide so no one finds us” said Lion.

Oh my Goodness me the police are here One day in the house we need to go did you remember to put petrol in the van. I might of put diesel in the van. We need to get as far as we can go. We’ve got around 6 kilometres to go BUMP! BUMP! The van broke down and the police were right behind us if they catch us we will go to jail “wee-wor wee-wor” the police came.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!