In...Out

In…out…as I take a breath I can feel the beating of my heart. In…out…the dry crisp air was blowing like a whistle. In…out…as I walk, the snow crunches beneath my feet. In…out…the cold fog forms out of my body. In…out…the warm blood runs through my fingers. In…out…as the snowflakes sink into the floor/on me it melts like an icy pole on a hot summer day. In…out… every step I take is like a stepping on ice only. In…out…the tree leaves have sunken into the snow. In…out…my teeth hurt because of thinking about how beautiful the peachy sky looked. In…out…as I blow away the cold fresh breeze. In…out… my skin looks as wrinkled as a bulldog puppy. In…out…I freeze in this cold winter air.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!