Kid Wolf

One dark night I ran in to a place after school the place had a lot of trees and leaves. The trees were about fifty times a chair. I heard something above me. I started to follow the leaves when they moved.
The leaves lad me to a some rocks there was a hole. The hole was not big at all it could only fit a teenager. I could fit in the hole it looks so far back. Why did the leaves lead me hear. OH NO I hear twigs snapping and leaves crunching. I heard a strange wolf howl.
The wolf hewed parity loud. The noise was pretty close to me. I want to leave. OH NO cave men started yelling kill her kill her! I acted like a cave man to make my escape. I started to sprint with all of my energy in my body. Suddenly a wolf came. The wolf was so close to biting me. I was swotting and a stich I could barely move.
Then randomly a wolf came and bite me right under my lunges. Then the cave men tried to kill the bad wolf. I ran with the good wolf so the wolf would not get heart from the cave men. I had to run and hide with the big oversized wolf. Weight I see a road so I forced myself to keep running it is nearly night so I have to get home now.
So I’m going to baring the wolf home so I led the wolf to my house. I have a horse stable in my back yard “I’ll put you in their but don’t worry the horse is with my father fare from hear. The place has one gigantic tower he did not tell me but he sent a photo wait my mum is coming home and the turkey is the oven
Shomp oh no the oven is on fire and it is speeding fast so I must get the extinguisher fast oh no the extinguisher is empty because I used it so much and we have a strike water bill that we follow. Mum will get home soon I have a pond I need to get the water from the pond. I hear a car pull up it is mum sh sh the fire is out but there is water

On the floor. I have to get the mop stomp stomp the water is gone but the counter and oven is burnt and black. I ran and hide from my mum honey I’m home said mum hi mum. I’m going to sleep good night ssshhhh the leaves are swishing twigs are snapping outside HELP ah stomp. I was gone in a flash.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!