A Cat Called Dazy

In the middle of a plain there was a pretty farm filled with vegetable fields, flowers and animals. There lived a cat called Dazy. As the moon went to bed and the sun raged on, Dazy was dancing and prancing. She was kind to all and foe to none. She made up games and included everyone. She was brave and never gave up. She loved making friends, no matter what.
One day she walked outside to explore the world around her. She found daisy's and carrots! She came back inside to share them all around with her friends.
Everyone loved Dazy, but she didn't know if the girls and boys at school would like her...but her friends said that everybody at school would love her. Dazy thought for a second and wondered if it was true. She thought silently ‘Are my friends just trying to make me feel confident and comfortable?’ She simply didn't know.
It is Monday, not just any ordinary Monday, but the first day of school. Dazy's friends from the farm walked her to school. But when she got there, she saw a unicorn called Candy Cane who looked disappointed. She could tell by the look on Candy Cane’s face and because she wasn't playing with anybody else. So Dazy pranced over and asked "Are you okay? I know how you feel." Candy Cane replied "No, I'm not okay." Dazy said "I don't have any friends here either, so let’s be friends and play some games. I have lots of games for you to choose from, we can even dance. Come on, let’s go!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!