Bullying - Make It Stop

Are these rumours true? Am I good enough? Am I worth enough?
My thoughts in my head make me feel sad, but I try to stay positive and not get mad
I was at school with a frown and my smile upside down
A girl came closer and I realised something was wrong, she was tall, mean and very strong

The voices in my head grew louder and louder
She grabbed me and pulled me down, red drops fell from my forehead without a sound
I ran home and tried to forget about my awful day, I saw a mean text on my phone, so I turned it off straight away.
Why is she being so mean! She is not my friend. I felt like this day would never end.
I was worried about going to school, all I wanted was to be the kid that was cool
When the school bell rings, I bolt for the gate hoping to get away, this is what I do every day.
When I see her, my heart pounds and my breathing is fast I keep wondering how long this is going to last
My mum wraps her arms around me tightly, wiping my tears, I tell her the story and reveal all my fears
I build up my courage and confidence to stand up to her, before I knew it, my bully became a blur.

Bullying - It’s not right. It’s not fair. No one deserves to be treated this way.
Always tell to an adult to make it stop. Believe in yourself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!