Can You See Me?


God, are you even here? Can see me when I shed that one tear? Are you there when I am built up with all that fear? Can you hear my prayers? I don’t think anyone really cares? I stress way too much, going to end up with all the grey hairs? Do you even love me? Can you just set me free? Will you ever agree? Where you there when my dad died? Or did you just watch me while I cried? I feel trapped, I feel tied. . . Am I the only one that feels this way? Are you going to ask me if I’m okay? Do I even believe still to this day? Why are these other people getting blessed? When people are out here dying going to be put down to rest? Is this some type of test? Am I doing something wrong? Do I even belong? Why am I waiting for so long? It is like a never-ending storm My family is going to be torn Why was I even formed? Just let me go, It is the time for me to know? Should it be the time I will be buried below?











FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!