Back Into The Past

5000 years ago, there was a machine called the "phone". What was this machine like? How was it used? I need an answer to my questions, so my friends and I are building our very own time travel machine. It is going to be the first machine that we’ve ever built together. It's also our entry for the fair at school. I'll love the school fair if we win with this time travel machine. We all have faith in this machine. We have 5 girls and 5 boys working on this project. The time travel machine has 5 major components: time travelling, year setup, seating place for travel, date settings for emergency travels and non-drowsy travelling tablets or medicine for sickness. My friends Willa, Mary, Jacquie, Roselyn, Harold, William, Alex, Brandon and Joseph have been assigned a major component to work on. Willa and Jacquie are doing the non-drowsy traveller ng tablets and medicine for travelling since they know health really well. William and Brandon are good at maths, so they work on the year setups and Roselyn and Harold both have great style, so they work on the seating place. Alex and Joseph work on emergency date settings and Mary and I do the time travelling part as we are both science masters. Time is ticking and its test drive time. I'm the volunteer for this experiment and I hope that our work pays off. Into the past 5000 years ago. It's so scary but I hope it works. Wish me luck and hopefully, the "phone" will answer all my questions. But does the time travelling machine actually work?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!