Never Shoot A Plant With Your Wand. NEVER!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!” screamed Tilly Tolens as she ran down the hall with a treacherous big pot plant monster. He was covered in thick grey vines and horrible dead branches for hair. Tilly let out another ear blistering scream. She screeched. She looked back seeing the horrible moon like eyes of the twig beast.

5 minuets before

Tilly Tolens was sitting in mister wipspits class. The most boring of classes. All they did in charms class is listen to mister wipspit chatting about how he was a professional charm ball player. No student in the 200 children in the school knew what charm ball was because no one listened to what mister wipspit had to say. Today was a little better because they were actually learning something. They were learning how to make a guardian protector spell which sounds fun but is very hard and boring cause you had to do it just right. But mister wipspit isn’t as good at charms as he claims to be. He shot a pot plant with the wrong side of his wand and the pot plant turned into a monster. A blood thirsty one.

Now back to the future!!!

The big lump of vines knocked every desk over and it gobbled every child that it could grab. Now blood was dripping down its front. One look at its razor sharp teeth was enough to make a person faint as Bob Blobins did. This was going a bite overboard as now Tilly was completely out of breath. The dead bush leaped for tilly but before you could say no tillys best friends Sophia and Jeremy jumped out in front of tilly, arms stretched out with their wands clenched in their hands. “ Treacherous! Freeze!” they screamed. The monster froze along with Tillys fear. They all put their hands up in celebration but then the ice shattered along with Tilly’s glee.

Now it really was going overboard! As if nothing happened the monster leaped forward for Sophia and Jeremy. Sophia dodged with a perfect front roll but her eyes filled with tears to look back to the vine creature gobbling Jeremy with its horrible red teeth. Moor blood dripped from his jaw. The monster dashed for Tilly once more. She just couldn’t go on. Her every muscle ached with pain, every joint unable to move an inch. She thought about what happened to Jeremy and knew that the same would happen to her. When all hope was lost someone jumped out in front of the beast. The figure shouted “ Tolaran! Guardian protector rise!” a small pot plant grew but instead of a monster, it was Jeremy? “You look good J!” shouted Sophia. He gave the monster a ghastly stare and stretched his hand out. The monster suddenly exploded. Tilly was glad. Bob Blobins revealed him self as the spell master. Tilly hugged him with happiness and glee.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!