Waiting In The Car

I was waiting in my car for my mum and dad to come back from the shops. Then the door opened up but then I realised it was not my mum or my dad. It was a stranger! “Where’s my mum?’’ I asked. “I am your mum’’ he said. ‘’You don’t look like her” I said. Just then I realised that he had stolen my mum and dads car keys. I was worried and scared.
Then he started the engine and off we went. ‘’HELP!” I shouted. But it was too late. My body started body started shivering and my heart nearly stopped. He took me to the same shop that my mum and dad were at. They were just leaving when they saw me in the car. My parents looked worried. They ran up to the car and they pulled him out of the car.
Then they rang the police and he was captured. I lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!