Untitled

At the crack of dawn, I meandered through the beautiful rainforest. It had luscious green trees and long grass. As I was just about to turn around right before me was a mansion. It had gold scattered all over the dusty floor. Looking amazed I felt a little drop of rain fall onto my head. I sprinted like lightning into the mansion before it started to storm. Watching through the glass I saw lots of animals lonely in the freezing rain. Feeling sorry for all of the sad creatures.
Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around I started to get anxious. It was a very scary looking bear and before you knew it I scampered. As the bear chased me out of the house. Running and running I found myself in the middle of nowhere. I trodded down a dred path but all I found myself was in dead ends and no way back. As I walked through the giant trees finding nothing my eyes filled with tears. Wait a minute there was a tree not a normal tree the one I had put a sign on before I left for my walk. When I finish my first kilometre I always put a sign on it just as I start to walk down the path it stopped raining. I was surprised the animal wasn’t chasing. I heard something in the bush can I take back what I just said?
Suddenly the bush stopped moving and right beside me was my Mum. You scared me and so they went home at last living a good life there. Drinking hot cocoa in a warm wrapped soft blanket talking about the great adventure I had with cheeks as red as a rose. And that was the end for walks in the rainforest.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!