I'm A Spy

I was so scared I couldn’t go to sleep, even with a bare room I just wasn’t tired. We have moved again to keep my family’s secret; the secret is I’m a secret agent! I have been training for as long as I can remember and now, I’m a fully in the agency as an agent, I have been given a task to capture these evil people. They are Childaggettion they are made of high school students trying to take over the world. Apparently, I have been given the job because I’m close in age and I would go undetected.
Today is the day I would start high school in this old town, it is called Lunch State High School, it is famous for having the best school lunch ever. As I walk down the hill to my new school, I start to see it, it’s very small and has little students. As the population is small it has a great education system.
I walk into the grand hall, it was dead silent and still, it was creepy. I see little in the way of students they are like sloths the are very slow. The teacher walks in tired, she has not sleep in at all. She marks the role and we are basically dead silent.
Later in the evening, I went to the shopping center there is a robbery filled with students, Childaggettion is here I knew it, they were here!
I went into the bathroom to change, I changed into my uniform, but it was covered neck to toes in black, I am wearing a mask on my face so no one can tell who it is. I race out of the bathroom and I held my weapon up and told them to freeze. They started to panic and run, I say “I’m an agent, freeze now”.
They do not start to stop.
Oh yeah, I forgot I have powers too, sorry I didn’t tell you, my bad. Anyway, I super speed and catch up with them and I made a smart move I used once in training. I shot my net gun and that captures them, and they trip to the ground.
I use my freeze breath and I freeze them to paralyze them like someone being still in a game of mannequin. The police came in no time and there confused at the sight of me, so I told them I was braver girl and then I told them that they were childaggettion, and your welcome for doing their job for them.
I went home later that day, It’s on the news everywhere. Apparently, I was the new superhero and I and forever will be Braver girl who fights for what’s right. The next day I was congratulated at the agency and they said I got a promotion, that they have a bigger assignment for me. All I wanted to do was to be a normal girl, but I don’t want to anymore.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!