The Intruder

Smash! I ran into the cosy comfortable loungeroom and there it was the brightly coloured backdoor smashed. Then I felt someone grab me. I tried to yell out, but he had his hand over my mouth. He dragged me outside into cold windy weather over the hard pointy rocks. Then he opened the door to his car and threw me inside.

I was shivering in coldness and now fear. I screamed for help again but still no one hears me. Then he pulled up to this dark creepy cave and slams the door as he gets out. I looked around there were crushed cars and no one in site. He then turns around and says, “this is where you will die” Then I replied with “is their anyway not to die”. Then he turned around and said “No”.

He told me not to move so when he turned I slowly backed up and turned around and aimed for home. Then he turned around and yelled my name and I kept running till I made it home. When I arrived home, I told mum everything that had happened, and she said she would report it to the police.

When mum called the police, they asked if they could speak to me and mum passed the phone. I told them everything I knew, and they said they had had similar cases. They then asked for the address and I said it and they then went to his house and announced him under arrest. Two days later I got this text off some random saying you mess with my brother. I will mess with you. Whatever that meant I will never know.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!