Nightsnake

The moonlight shone on her face for as long as a flash, as the Nightsnake rushed by with stealth. For any normal tracker, finding what she was looking for would be impossible. There was a faint trail of blood heading down the alleyway.

No one knew enough about the mysterious Nightsnake. All they knew was that she was female, was named the Nightsnake, and that this person was a hero. In fact, no one even knew about her sidekick, Nightlizard. The last thing they knew was that the Nightsnake and Nightlizard wore black cloaks that concealed their faces.

Right now Nightlizard was captured. Nightsnake crept out of the shadows to face Nightlizard. She silently wandered over to him. Too late she realized that this was a trap. Nightsnake saw iron bars fall around her. "Caught, are you?" Daggerknife chuckled. He's a relatively happy chap for a villain... Nightsnake considered. She suddenly realized that the Nightlizard next to her was a hologram. She waved it away. "So what are you planning to do with me?" Nightsnake questioned him coldly. Nightsnake saw a faint hint of hurt in his eyes. "You surely don't think I'm going to hurt you? I'm just going to leave you here." Nightsnake raised an eyebrow. she was not expecting this. Daggerknife left, and soon Nightsnake heard a shout in the distance. She drew out a dagger with a sound like a slice in the air and began hacking away at the bars.

after a long three and a half hours, Nightsnake could use her surprisingly good strength to bend the bars. She crawled out and sprinted South. Nightsnake came across an old, broken down grey building, and clambered in. This time she checked the "Hologram", to find that this was the real Nightlizard. She untied him and they hurried out. "Hmm," Nightsnake wondered out loud. Nightlizard was puffed out and his heart was pounding. "What is it?" Nightsnake explained how easy it had been. Then Nightlizard replied with an it's okay. "I guess so." But she was right to guess. Because, out of the ground, something colossal rose up. This thing was so bad that it made them both collapse. Then a noise never heard before was heard. It was from where Ancient Egypt would of been, from the time when the first evil came to life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!