Bill The Sheep

Bill the sheep was born in a farm in NSW. Shortly after he was born, Bill’s parents got sick and were killed for beef. Dave the farmer thought that Bill would have to go to another farm as it might affect his life later on. Bright and early the very next day, two sheep trucks came to deliver the sheep to the farmers chosen destination. Bill was accompanied by some other fellow sheep who were going to the other farm. Dave hadn’t told the drivers which flock of sheep they were going to deliver. The flock that was going to the Animal Shipper was standing in front of the truck that was going to the other farm. The driver thought that the sheep standing in front of their truck was the truck that the sheep were going on. The truck that was going to the farm had left, the other driver that thought that it was obvious to take the flock still waiting. Unfortunately the sheep were swapped and were sent to the wrong destination. Bill was sent to the Animal Shipper with the other sheep. After 30-40 days, the ship had finally reached FLORIDA. The sheep were loaded into another sheep truck to get to the farm in Florida. In the meantime, Dave had called his step brother and asked him if the sheep had reached his farm. “Yes indeed.”said Dave’s step brother. “Has a sheep that has black wool arrived?”asked Dave. “Sadly no.”explained Dave’s step brother. Dave had left for the airport immediately. Dave reached Florida the next day and went to the farm that Bill was at. Bill had made a new friend named Sally and when Dave came, Bill didn’t want to leave so Dave went back to Australia but passed away soon after that. Bill had heard about this news and fell in misery.
TO BE CONTINUED…...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!